Monday, April 27, 2015

Don't buy from "Big bad toy store"

  So I ordered the NX Excelsior from Star Trek III from Big bad toy store and it's produced by Diamond select toys, now if you know anything about DST you know that their quality control is lackluster at best, especially when it comes to items that have been released previously; look no further than their TOS Phaser for proof of that.

   Naturally, I get my Excelsior and it's shaped like a banana, with the saucer pitched up, gouges in the plastic, paint over spray and an overall poor appearance. So I email Big bad toy store. And they say they need visual 'proof' of the damaged item. Why? Can you not take the paying customers word for it? I've already paid for it! Send me a return slip and give me a refund!

After seeing the quality of this one I'm quite apprehensive about receiving another one that may be in worse condition. I've been down this road before and am not looking to traverse it again.

I would not suggest buying a DST item nor would I suggest purchasing from Big Bad Toy Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment