Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Beloved films from childhood and the Internet

    I grew up watching Star Wars and Star Trek. I loved them both for what the were/are. But at a certain point, I'd say in about 2004 or so, I started to really loathe Star Wars, and not just because of the prequels, but it was feeling deep within. And I finally realized, it's because of Star Wars fans! Their adversarial nature turned me off completely. I found that they'd constantly bash Star Trek! And that pissed me off! Really, it was - and is - their feelings of inadequacy and thier general stupidity which makes them bash Trek.

I just had to get that out. Fuck Star Wars fan boy douche-bag assholes for making me hate Star Wars. You motherfuckers can all rot in hell. 

Your moment of Zen for the day.

-Spaced out blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment